Cute Cottage

Were on a walk from Minigaff, near Newton Stewart when we came across this cute little cottage, way up a track into the hills. It is called Glenmalloch Lodge and was originally built around 1830 by the Countess of Galloway at Cumloden House for the school governess.
Glenmalloch Lodge
The cottage was restored in 2008 after having been neglected for many years and is now run as a holiday cottage. More information here.